This Blog is no longer receiving active posts due to a family loss which lead to the forced sale of the Pollinator Potager's location. I am pleased to relate that the garden is still being tended by the new property owner, for which I am grateful. The memories of my Pollinator Potager Project will remain here, and in my heart.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Thief

Saturday Evening / Sunday Morning
Click on picture to enlarge

Last night, between the hours of 9 pm and 9 am we became the victims of a thief.

Our first ripening strawberry, that I've been carefully tending for several weeks, suddenly disappeared overnight.

The thief could be two-legged or four. Either way, it's disheartening, and I'm uncertain how to deal with it. 

If you have any suggestions as to how I can protect my ripening strawberries from surreptitious thieves, I invite your input. 

Ironically, when my husband jokingly attempted to eat the strawberry, just last evening, I guess I should have let him.